- A 2nd generation brushless 20V combi drill (hammer drill driver) that is lighter and more compact than previous brushless models.
- At only 174mm,its one of the smallest combi drill on the market
- It offers increased performance and even better runtimes than its predecessors thanks to the new and improved Brushless motor which can also achieve a 30% increase in drilling speed compacted to the very popular DCD795
- With a fully metal gearbox the gears are very sturdy and well protected making the DCD796 perfect for tough conditions around site
- These gears offer 2 different speeds with 15 torque settings against each speed. This allows users to get exactly the right torque settings for their job and material.
- All that and the DCD796 can generate a very impressive 70Nm of torque which make its one of the best size/power performance ratios around.
|Charge Time:||1 Hour|
|Chuck Type:||13mm Keyless|
|Max Torque:||70Nm Max|
|Max Bit Capacity in Wood:||Drilling Capacity 40mm (Wood)|
|Max Bit Capacity in Metal:||Drilling Capacity 13mm (Metal)|
|Max Bit Capacity Masonry:||Drilling Capacity 13mm (Masonry)|
|No Load Speed (RPM):||2000|
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
1 x DeWalt DCD796M2 Brushless Cordless Hammer Drill Driver ( 18V )
1 x Charger
2 x Battery 20V ( 4.0Ah )