The DeWalt DWE7492 250mm Table Saw has a rack and pinion fence lock and large, clear scales combined to give and extremely accurate and easy to use saw.
Steel roll cage protects saw against job site drops and impacts with a powerful 2000 Watt motor for high performance applications.
- Lightweight and compact for added portability
- Fence system provides 610 mm of rip capacity in a portable design for cutting large sheet materials to size
- Cast table top design ensures accuracy and precision
- Overload protection system ensures powerful performance in hard, wet or frozen woods
- Quick bevel lock with large scale for easy, accurate adjustments
- 22kg unit weight and optimised footprint make this the most portable saw in its class
- Split design clear saw guard for improved visibility
- Airlock compatible dust extraction connection.
- Wattage 240v: 2000 w
- Blade Diameter: 250 mm
- Table Size: 630 x 570 mm
- Blade Bore: 30 mm
- Max Cutting Capacity 90°: 77 mm
- Max Cutting Capacity 45°: 55 mm
- Max Ripping Capacity Right: 610 mm
- Max Ripping Capacity Left: 315 mm
- Bevel Capacity: 55 mm
- Weight: 26.5 kg
- Sound Power: 105.2 dB(A)
- Sound Power Uncertainty: 2 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure: 92 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 2 dB(A)