- Blade diameter: 255 mm
- Max cutting capacities 90°: 91 mm
- Max cutting capacities at 45°: 63 mm
- No load speed: 4,800 rpm
- Overall dimensions: 726mm
- Net weight: 34.1g
- Continuous rating input: 1,500W
- Power supply cord: 2.5m
- Carbon brush: 153
The Makita MLT100 Table Saw has high accuracy and smooth operating rip fence. It os easy to read scale with large graduations and magnifying lens.
- Sliding left extension sub-table is provided.
- Right and rear extension table enables greater cutting capacity.
- Safety guard is installable and removable without tool.
- On-tool storage for accessories is provided.
- Machined table top provides increased flatness for high precision cutting
- Right extension table can be extended 650mm - for ripping 600 x 2400mm on a single pass
- T-slot Miter Gauge allows for use of various commercial accessories
- Large on-off switch makes it easy to operate also features a soft start
Carbide-Tipped Saw Blade, Rip Fence, Miter Gauge, Wrenches, Push Stick, Triangular Rule
|Continuous rating input||1,500W|
|Max Cutting Capacity||90°: 91 mm (3-9/16″)|
|45°: 63 mm (2-1/2″)|
|Blade Diameter||260 mm (10-1/4″)|
|No Load Speed (RPM)||4,300|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||726x984x333 mm (28-1/2″x38-3/4″x13-1/8″)|
|Net weight||34.1 kg (75.2 lbs)|
|Power supply cord||2.5 m (8.2 ft)|