The Mitutoyo Vernier caliper measures inside, outside, step and depth (with depth bar) dimensions with exceptional accuracy where high precision is a necessity.
The Mitutoyo Vernier caliper features a 14-degree face angle for easier reading and helps prevent parallax error in the measurement. The scales are raised to slide easily and protect the graduation markings. The Vernier caliper is constructed of hardened stainless steel that is corrosion resistant and a satin chrome finish reduces glar
- For the metric only models the top offset vernier scale allows you to directly read the inside dimensions without having to add the nib widths.
- Main scale and vernier scale satin chrome finish gives you high readability.
- The rounded face of the jaws are ideal for accurate ID ( inside diameter ) measurement
- Inside and outside measurements can be directky read from the upper and lower slider graduations
- With fine-adjustments carriage type is available
- Parallax-free vernier scale tyoe is available for easy and positive measurements
- Longer nib style jaws permit greater accesesiblity of measuring larger workplaces
- With fine adjustment carriage to feed the slider finely for accurate measurement
- Machine divided and engraved from master for extreme accuracy attainability