544050 - 50 inch NGX Clamp Edge
544060 - 50 inch NGX Extension
544001 - NGX Saw Plate and Non-Chip Strip
544003 - Non-Chip Strip for cutting 50 inch (x2)
542011 - 1 pair of Track Clamps
Set it. Clamp it. Cut it.
The NGX Clamp Edge SystemTM 5pc Set makes it faster and simpler to break down sheet material and rip boards with clean, accurate cuts every time.
- Clamping end moves with handle for easy adjustability from one side
- Locking handle grabs work surfaces for secure grip that won’t budge
- 50 inch Cutting Capacity. Easily increase length up to 100 in. with aluminum extension (included)
- Pro saw plate and non-chip strips increase accuracy and reduce tear out
- Track clamps add angle cutting capabilities
- Use with circular saws, routers, jig saws, and other portable power tools
It’s never been easier to rip, crosscut, and break down material than with the all-new NGX Clamp Edge™ System. No more fumbling with adjustable clamp ends on opposite sides of the straight edge—the adjustable clamp is connected to the handle. Simply hook the Clamp Edge across your board, line it up with your cut, and clamp it down — all without moving your feet. The 5-pc Deluxe set includes: 50in Clamp edge, 50in extension, Pro Saw plate, Non-chip strips and Track clamps. This is all you will ever need to get pro level cuts in sheet material on your next project.
Here’s why PTIA likes the NGX Clamp EdgeTM System so much:
“Track saws are gaining popularity thanks to the number of cuts they can replace a table saw on. That trend isn’t lost on the Bora Tool crew and their new NGX Clamp Edge Saw Guide helps transform your current circular saw into an accurate-cutting track. While this isn’t a brand new idea for Bora Tool, they’ve made this update their easiest to use so far. Easier use means you’re more likely to use it and finish with higher-quality results.” Read the full article here