When the ground at your jobsite is uneven, it can be hard to find a spot to set up for your work. The PM-4520 All-Terrain Sawhorse makes it easy to get to work with STABLZTM Tap to AdaptTM Technology, featuring a patented, game-changing vertical support, triangular in shape, that adapts easily to any surface. A simple tap of the foot pivots the triangle, giving you four points of contact on any terrain.
- Revolutionary STABLZTM leg design stabilizes your sawhorse setup by pivoting the legs with a simple tap
- Legs stow away inside the metal beam nonsequentially – fold up in any order
- Steel end caps hold 2x4s to create convenient workstation
- 750-lb. weight capacity — 1500 lbs. per pair
- Non-skid beam prevents material from slipping
- Long, pre-drilled top allows you to screw in a 2x4 as a sacrificial top, saving your equipment from damage
In a perfect world, the floor of your worksite is flat all the time. But we don’t live in a perfect world — so you need a sawhorse built for uneven ground. The PM-4520 All-Terrain Sawhorse with STABLZTM technology is the only sawhorse that adjusts to irregular or rough terrain with just a simple tap, eliminating wobbles in seconds.
DELIVERY OPTIONS are available depending on your location and preference based on available modes of transport.
You may avail of the following services (click HERE to see complete details):
1. DELIVERY RIDER within GMA (Grab/Lalamove/others) - Same Day Delivery for on-stock items (cut-off 12nn)
2. AIR or SEA CARGO (APCargo/Jades Cargo/others) - Estimated Delivery 1-3 weeks *depends on destination
3. REGIONAL BUS (Victory/Florida/Bataan/Genesis/others) - Estimated Delivery 2-5 days *depends on destination
4. NATIONWIDE COURIER SERVICE (LBC/JRS/J&T/others) - Estimated Delivery 3-7 days *depends on destination
5. REGIONAL FLEET SERVICE within GMA (Lalamove/Transportify/others) - Next Day Delivery (on-stock items)
6. PERSONAL PICKUP (Store Visit) *Please confirm stock availability prior to store visit.