Get the most out of your Centipede® workstand with the new CK22T Centipede® Tabletop – perfectly designed to turn your Centipede® into the ultimate workstation. Stable and sturdy, this heavy-duty top securely fastens to your Centipede® P-tops with six easy-to-use twist lock handles so you don’t have to worry about your work surface slipping out from under your project. With plenty of dog holes and a high weight capacity, you can build just about anything on your Centipede® Tabletop.
- Full dimensions 24" x 48" (610 mm x 1200 mm) – same size as the 4'x2' Centipede® Workstand
- Hinged in the middle for easy transport and storage
- Carrying slot allows you to carry the tabletop in one hand and your Centipede® workstand in its bag
- 3/4" MFT style dog holes evenly spaced across the surface
- Dog hole pattern is 4” on center
- Works with Centipede® X-Cup Bracket, Quick Clamp, and Non-Slip accessories
- Includes 6 quick-twist lock handles to securely attach it to your Centipede® workstand
- Quick and easy to set up and tear down workspace
- Weight capacity: 2000 lbs (907 kg)
- Tabletop thickness: 18 mm
- Depending on the size of your Centipede workstand, you may need more than one Tabletop for full coverage. CK6S needs 1, CK9S needs 2, CK15S needs 4.
The CK22T Centipede® Tabletop is the ideal way to work. Hinged in the middle for easy storage and portability, this Centipede® accessory makes it simpler than ever to set up and tear down a temporary workspace, whether you’re on the job site or in the driveway. It can handle just about any job, too, supporting up to 2000 lbs. With the CK22T Centipede® Tabletop, the ultimate workstation is just seconds away.
CK22T User Manual_2020 (Size: 1.1 MB)
CK22T_CK12S Instructions (Size: 583.7 KB)
CK22T_CK15S Instructions (Size: 645.2 KB)
CK22T_CK6S Instructions (Size: 376.7 KB)