The Bora QuickcutTM is the Swiss Army Knife of cutting guides. Versatile, handy, and easy to use, it’s the ideal measuring and marking tool for any DIYer or woodworker.
- Easy to precisely mark, measure, and cut most common angles
- 4 preset woodworking angles: 22.5°, 45°, 60°, and 90°
- Features both imperial and metric measurements
- 14” saw guide rail makes it easy to cut long, straight cuts or use as saw guide
- Made of strong aluminum extrusion
- Large grip hand for extra comfort and precision
- Winner of 2018 Pro Tool Innovation Award
Measuring and marking angles is easier than ever with the Bora QuickcutTM Circular Saw Cutting Guide. It features four of the most common angles preset for easy measuring, with a long 14” guide rail to make sure your cuts are accurate and precise. You can even use it as a square on the preset 90° angle. And since it features both metric and imperial measurements, you don’t need to carry around two squares. The QuickcutTM is all you need.