How do you upgrade the ultimate jobsite upgrade? Give it adjustable legs.
The PM-4550 SpeedhorseTM XT gives you all the benefits and features of our signature PM-4500 SpeedhorseTM with the added ability to extend the legs up to 6 inches.
Raise the height up to 6 inches — Legs are independently adjustable in 1” increments. Adjust the height of your SpeedhorseTM XT anywhere from 30” to 36”.
- Level workspace on any site — Compensate for uneven terrain on the jobsite by extending each leg to the height you need.
- Instant Deploy — Get instant setup with the pull of a lever and the easy teardown you love with the SpeedhorseTM! Just readjust the legs back to 30” to fold back into the sawhorse.
- Best-in-class weight capacity — Each individual unit can support 1500 lbs. — 200 lbs. more than the leading competitors.
- All the features you need on the job — Non-sequential leg folding, pre-drilled top, and end slots for 2x material are all here, ready to help you work!
- Two pack comes with two individual sawhorses
Wherever you are, whatever you’re working on, you need equipment that’s heavy-duty, simple to set up and tear down, and easy on your back.
With the PM-4550 SpeedhorseTM XT, you finally have a sawhorse that does all three.
We took our bestselling PM-4500 SpeedhorseTM sawhorse and gave it individually extendable legs — meaning you can raise your SpeedhorseTM XT to the height you need. Adjust the height from 30" to 36". Plus, you can adjust each leg to different heights to make up for uneven ground.
Get yourself a sawhorse that can keep up with you. Get yourself a SpeedhorseTM XT.
Bora Speedhorse Operators Manual