- High-quality tungsten carbide cutter for durability and reliable cutting results
- Bit design prevents kickbacks by limiting the generated chip-thickness
- Intended for routing radiused grooves for decorative panel finishes in soft and hard solid wood and wood composites
The Standard for Wood Core Box Bit delivers a high cutting performance when routing radiused grooves. It features a high-quality tungsten carbide cutter for durability and reliable cutting results. Furthermore, the bit prevents kickbacks by limiting the thickness of the generated chips. This product is intended for routing radiused grooves for decorative panel finishes, board edges and for structuring surfaces in soft and hard solid wood and wood composites. It is suitable for use with handheld-routers, table-mounted portable routers and CNC.
- Shank Inch - 1/4
- Radius (R1) mm - 6.3
- Radius (R1) Inch - 1/4
- Diameter (D) mm - 12.7
- Diameter (D) Inch - 1/2
- Working length (L) mm - 9.2
- Working length (L) Inch - 23/64
- Total length (G) mm - 40
- Total length (G) Inch - 1- 37/64
DELIVERY OPTIONS are available depending on your location and preference based on available modes of transport.
You may avail of the following services (click HERE to see complete details):
1. DELIVERY RIDER within GMA (Grab/Lalamove/others) - Same Day Delivery for on-stock items (cut-off 12nn)
2. AIR or SEA CARGO (APCargo/Jades Cargo/others) - Estimated Delivery 1-3 weeks *depends on destination
3. REGIONAL BUS (Victory/Florida/Bataan/Genesis/others) - Estimated Delivery 2-5 days *depends on destination
4. NATIONWIDE COURIER SERVICE (LBC/JRS/J&T/others) - Estimated Delivery 3-7 days *depends on destination
5. REGIONAL FLEET SERVICE within GMA (Lalamove/Transportify/others) - Next Day Delivery (on-stock items)
6. PERSONAL PICKUP (Store Visit) *Please confirm stock availability prior to store visit.