- Extra-hard Microteq teeth are manufactured in-house by Bosch from extremely strong carbide grains for high durability
- Protection coating prevents corrosion and reduces frictio
- Anti-vibration slots for particularly smooth cutting, considerably less noise and significantly reduced vibration
- Microteq teeth (in-house produced) from high-density carbide combined with robust tooth shape ideal for universal use It is compatible with plunge, hand held, multi-cutter, mitre, sliding mitre and table saws as well as horizontal/vertical panel-sizing saws.
- Depending on the number of teeth, different results can be achieved with all Expert for Wood Circular Saw Blades, which feature an ATB (Alternate Top Bevel) tooth geometry: when equipped with a high tooth count, the blade delivers clean cuts, whereas a low number of teeth guarantees solid and efficient cuts.
|Outer diameter inch||10|
|Outer diameter mm||254|
|Bore size mm||30|
|Bore with reduction ring mm||25|
|Width of cut (b1) mm / Base bl. thickness (b2) mm||2.5/1.8|
|Number of teeth||40|
|Cutting result||Coarse cut|