- Expert for Multi Material Circular Saw Blade performs perfect reliable cuts in a wide range of materials
- Microteq teeth (in-house produced) from high-density carbide combined with robust tooth shape ideal for universal use
- Performance supported by Proteqtion coating that prevents corrosion and reduces friction
- Anti-vibration slots for particularly smooth cutting, considerably less noise and significantly reduced vibration
- The Expert for Multi Material Circular Saw Blade performs perfect reliable cuts in a wide range of materials. Its unique extra-hard Microteq teeth from Bosch in-house production consist of highly durable carbide grains, enabling a high performance. The combination of this specialised high-density carbide and the robust tooth shape make the Expert for Multi Material Circular Saw Blade ideal for universal use in any situation. The blade's Proteqtion coating prevents corrosion and delivers reliable cutting while reducing friction, further supporting its cutting quality. Additionally, it is specially designed with anti-vibration slots for particularly smooth cutting, considerably less noise and significantly reduced vibration. Use this saw blade in non-ferrous metals, aluminium, plastics, epoxy and wood. It is compatible with mitre and sliding mitre saws.
- HLTCG (High-Low Triple Chip Ground) teeth make the Expert for Multi Material Circular Saw Blade robust for working with abrasive materials.
|Outer diameter mm||216|
|Bore size mm||30|
|Width of cut (b1) mm / Base bl. thickness (b2) mm||2.4/1.8|
|Number of teeth||64|
|Max. rotation speed (RPM)||8800|
|Cutting result||Fine Cut|
|Hook angle ° α||-5|
|Relief angle ° β||15|