- The Impact Control Socket is highly robust when screw-driving hex screws with impact drivers and wrenches
- S2 Modified Steel and an optimised heat-treatment process provide extra-tough endurance for high performance
The Impact Control Socket is highly robust when screw-driving hex screws with impact drivers and wrenches. S2 Modified Steel and an optimised heat-treatment process provide the socket with extra-tough endurance for high performance. This product is intended for screw-driving heavy-duty applications such as plant installations or in heavy industrial work. For use with adapters in impact drivers or directly with impact wrenches.
|Width across flat mm||17 / 19 / 21|
DELIVERY OPTIONS are available depending on your location and preference based on available modes of transport.
You may avail of the following services (click HERE to see complete details):
1. DELIVERY RIDER within GMA (Grab/Lalamove/others) - Same Day Delivery for on-stock items (cut-off 12nn)
2. AIR or SEA CARGO (APCargo/Jades Cargo/others) - Estimated Delivery 1-3 weeks *depends on destination
3. REGIONAL BUS (Victory/Florida/Bataan/Genesis/others) - Estimated Delivery 2-5 days *depends on destination
4. NATIONWIDE COURIER SERVICE (LBC/JRS/J&T/others) - Estimated Delivery 3-7 days *depends on destination
5. REGIONAL FLEET SERVICE within GMA (Lalamove/Transportify/others) - Next Day Delivery (on-stock items)
6. PERSONAL PICKUP (Store Visit) *Please confirm stock availability prior to store visit.