- The Bosch Microteq teeth (in-house produced) from high-density carbide combined with robust tooth shape ideal for universal use It is compatible with plunge, hand held, multi-cutter, mitre, sliding mitre and table saws as well as horizontal/vertical panel-sizing saws. Depending on the number of teeth, different results can be achieved with all Expert for Wood Circular Saw Blades, which feature an ATB (Alternate Top Bevel) tooth geometry: when equipped with a high tooth count, the blade delivers clean cuts, whereas a low number of teeth guarantees solid and efficient cuts.
- Extra-hard Microteq teeth are manufactured in-house by Bosch from extremely strong carbide grains for high durability
- Protection coating prevents corrosion and reduces friction
- Anti-vibration slots for particularly smooth cutting, considerably less noise and significantly reduced vibration
- Number of Teeth - 40
- Arbor Diameter - 30mm
- Blade Material - Tungsten Carbide
- Blade Diameter - 190mm