The thermo detector GIS 1000 C Professional is the swift solution for precise reading and documentation of temperatures and relative humidity. While recording measurements, the device’s integrated camera conveniently captures images for instant display with the relevant values. Detailed data is quickly documented and can be shared to remote devices thanks to the Bosch Thermal App via Bluetooth® connection. The thermo detector delivers a temperature recording, offering professionals five different modes for complex surface and contact temperatures (with integrated K-type functionality), dew point and thermal bridge calculations, and a user mode for custom values.
Equipment & Application
Professionals can use the thermo detector in a range of applications, from determining mould risk to checking thermal bridges, as well as for accurate contact measurement of reflective surfaces, liquids, and direct air temperature.
Along with measuring surface and contact temperatures, the GIS 1000 C Professional´s ambient sensor also quickly monitors surrounding conditions for precise measurement of room temperature and relative humidity, enabling an even wider range of applications. A straightforward user interface allows intuitive operation and delivers high-accuracy results on a wide measurement range. The GIS 1000 C Professional is not suitable for medical purposes.
- The all-round thermo detector for precise and versatile measurements
- Integrated camera instantly shows and documents measured values in photos
- Practical data transfer and storage via Bosch Thermal App or USB
- Precise results due to five different modes covering all applications
|Measurement range||-40 °C … +1000 °C|
|Measuring accuracy of IR||± 1.0 °C* (*plus use-dependent deviation)|
|Optics (Ratio of meas. distance : meas. spot)||50:1|
|Measuring accuracy of relative humidity||± 2 %** (**plus use-dependent deviation)|
|Laser diode||Laser class 2, 635 nm|
|Frame buffer (number of images)||>200|
|Memory type||Internal memory|
|File format of image||.jpg|
|Data transfer||MicroUSB, Bluetooth™ Smart|
|Shock protection||1 m|
|Display type||TFT LCD|
|Size of display||2,8"|
|Operating temperature||-10 – 50 °C|
|Storage temperature||-20 – 70 °C|
|Working range||0.1 – 5 m|
|Measuring application||Spot temperature measurement, Thermal bridge, Dew point|
DELIVERY OPTIONS are available depending on your location and preference based on available modes of transport.
You may avail of the following services (click HERE to see complete details):
1. DELIVERY RIDER within GMA (Grab/Lalamove/others) - Same Day Delivery for on-stock items (cut-off 12nn)
2. AIR or SEA CARGO (APCargo/Jades Cargo/others) - Estimated Delivery 1-3 weeks *depends on destination
3. REGIONAL BUS (Victory/Florida/Bataan/Genesis/others) - Estimated Delivery 2-5 days *depends on destination
4. NATIONWIDE COURIER SERVICE (LBC/JRS/J&T/others) - Estimated Delivery 3-7 days *depends on destination
5. REGIONAL FLEET SERVICE within GMA (Lalamove/Transportify/others) - Next Day Delivery (on-stock items)
6. PERSONAL PICKUP (Store Visit) *Please confirm stock availability prior to store visit.