- HSS, side set, milled
- Straight cut, fine
- Fast cut
- For thin to thick sheet metals (3-15 mm), pipes + profiles, (diameter <30 mm)
- Pack of 5
- Jigsaw blades with a progressive tooth design for faster and smoother cuts
- New plunge tip for easier plunge cuts
- For Bosch, Makita, Dewalt and Freud jigsaws
- 3-15mm - Sheet metal, pipes/profiles 30mm
- The Bosch T127D "Special for Alu" jigsaw blade (part no. 2608631017) is a straight-cut blade, designed for fast cutting of sheet metal, pipes, metal plates and aluminium. These side set HSS blades are manufactured to the highest quality, ensuring robust and sharp blades.
- Metal: Mild steel 3-6mm thick. Non-Ferrous metals, aluminium alloys 3-15mm thick. Lead and tin up to 20mm thick. Cool with cutting oil.
- Plastics: Most plastics up to 30mm thick, reinforced plastics up to 20mm thick.
|Blade Type||Ground HSS|
|Tooth Spacing||3.0mm / 8.5tpi|
|Type||Metal and Plastic Cutting|