- S 1156 XHM Progressor for Wood and Metal Reciprocating Saw Blade delivers ultimate lifetime for demolition in thick and thin materials
- Ground carbide teeth for demolishing wood-embedded high-strength steel.
- Carbide Technology for toughest demolition work
- Progressively increasing tooth pitch enables fast cuts in materials with a wide range of densities
- Wide tapered body (25 mm) and thick gauge material (1.25 mm) provide stability necessary for demolition work
The S 1156 XHM Progressor for Wood and Metal Reciprocating Saw Blade delivers ultimate blade life for demolition in thick and thin materials. It features ground carbide teeth specially designed for demolishing high-strength steel embedded in wood. The blade’s progressively increasing tooth pitch enables fast cuts in materials with a wide range of densities, while its wide tapered body (25 mm) and thick gauge material (1.25 mm) provide the stability needed for demolition work. Moreover, the teeth are welded to a highly elastic steel body with Carbide Technology, making it suitable for the toughest wood and metal demolition applications. It has a standard length of 225 mm that enables a cutting capacity of up to 175 mm. For use with reciprocating saws with 1/2 inch universal shank systems.
|Tooth design||side set, ground|
|Tooth spacing [mm]||3.0-4.0|
|Tooth pitch [TPI]||6-8|
|Total length [mm]||225|
|Total length [Inch]||9|
|Blade material abbreviation||CT|
|Max. cut capacity [mm]||175|
|Areas of application||Wood with (hardened) nails/metal (5-175 mm), wood with steel elements (5-175 mm), cast steel pipes (diameter < 6"), glass fibre reinforced plastic/epoxy (< 175 mm)|