- Unique reverse-tooth design produces clean top surfaces with minimal splintering. For clean, fast cuts in wood and wood byproducts, countertops, and other visible surfaces. Efficient and economical for professional or DIY users. T-shank design for maximum grip and stability which fits 90% of all current jigsaw makes and models.
- 10 TPI reverse-pitch tooth pattern for extra clean top surfaces when cutting in hard and soft wood, plywood, plastics, OSB, laminated particle board 3/16 In. to 1-1/4 inch thick
- High carbon steel construction for long life in wood materials
- 4 In. overall length, 3 In. working length
- Material: HCS
- Tooth design: Ground teeth and taper ground
- Total length [mm][mm][mm][mm]: 3-30
- Type: T101BR