- DCF922N DeWALT Impact Wrench uses an efficient brushless motor delivering high performance, extends tool life and allows for much shorter design at just 125mm
- The optimised impact mechanism gives the trade up to 609Nm breakaway torque and 406Nm of fastening torque ensuring removal of the tightest bolts.
- The lightweight design gives the trade access into confined areas around the site plus the 1/2 square drive with detent pin allows quick socket changes
- The DCF922N DeWALT Impact Wrench uses variable speed trigger control for complete control over all applications and the bright white LED work light with delay feature improves visibility and functionality with the added advantage of brightness control allowing the LED to be dimmed or turned off to suit the working environment.
- Battery Type: DeWalt XR Lithium Ion
- Motor Type: Brushless
- Anvil: 1/2"
- Fastening Torque: 406Nm
- Impact Rate: 3600ipm
- Length: 125mm
- Mode Select: 4 Variable Speeds
- Nut Busting Torque: 610Nm
- Revolutions per Minute: 2500rpm
- Socket Retention: Detent