The 20V MAX* Brushless 1 in. Rotary Hammer is a high-performance drill powered by a brushless motor and a durable German engineered mechanism, delivering 2.6 Joules of impact energy. The lightweight design makes this tool ideal for forming, rod hanging, structural connections, beam & column anchorage, steel stanchion mounting, and clip & bracket mounting. This hammer features a rotating dial to set the tool to a specific application mode - drill, hammer drill, or chip.
- Rotating dial to set tool to a specific application mode - Drill, Hammer Drill, or Chip.
- 2.6 Joules of impact energy for fast drilling in concrete.
- Lightweight design makes this tool ideal for forming, rod hanging, structural connections, beam & column anchorage, steel stanchion mounting, and clip & bracket mounting.
- Brushless motor and durable German-engineered mechanism for efficient performance and runtime
**COMPATIBLE WITH BOTH DEWALT 18V / 20V BATTERIES AND CHARGERS.
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium-Ion|
|Maximum Chuck Size||20mm|
|No Load Speed||1,500 RPM|
|Impact Energy||2.6 J|
|Impact Rate||0-5,500 BPM|
DELIVERY OPTIONS are available depending on your location and preference based on available modes of transport.
You may avail of the following services (click HERE to see complete details):
1. DELIVERY RIDER within GMA (Grab/Lalamove/others) - Same Day Delivery for on-stock items (cut-off 12nn)
2. AIR or SEA CARGO (APCargo/Jades Cargo/others) - Estimated Delivery 1-3 weeks *depends on destination
3. REGIONAL BUS (Victory/Florida/Bataan/Genesis/others) - Estimated Delivery 2-5 days *depends on destination
4. NATIONWIDE COURIER SERVICE (LBC/JRS/J&T/others) - Estimated Delivery 3-7 days *depends on destination
5. REGIONAL FLEET SERVICE within GMA (Lalamove/Transportify/others) - Next Day Delivery (on-stock items)
6. PERSONAL PICKUP (Store Visit) *Please confirm stock availability prior to store visit.