- Highly efficient PM58 DeWalt fan cooled motor with replaceable brushes that are capable of delivering up to 3700rpm for very fast cutting applications using the 165mm TCT blade.
- Durable tool design on these DCS391N circular saws include cast magnesium base for repeated accurate cuts, an ergonomic handle set with a rubber overmould for increased user comfort and safer use
- Intelligent trigger action and keyless bevel angle and depth of cut adjustment with easy to read scale allow for maximum cordless versatility when using these DeWalt circular saws.
- Ultra thin kerf 165mm 24tooth carbide tipped blade allowing for efficient run time and fast, smooth cut finish allowing 55mm depth of cut.
- Voltage: 18v XR
- Blade Diameter: 165mm
- Bore Diameter: 20mm
- Power Output: 460 Watts
- No Load Speed: 3,700rpm
- Bevel Capacity: 50°
- Max. Depth of Cut at 90º: 55mm
- Max. Depth of Cut at 45º: 42.1mm
- Weight: 3.8 kg
- Length: 360mm
- Height: 240mm
What's in the Box?
1 x DeWalt DCS391N Cordless Circular Saw 18V (Baretool Only) (Battery and Charger are sold Separately)