- Low weight ensures the drill is easy to use and it reduces user fatigue.
- Compact design enables comfortable use and allows access to tight spaces.
- An excellent power to size ratio results in a powerful, durable drill in a compact size.
- Rubber back handle increase comfort to the user in drilling and hammer drilling applications.
- Trigger sensitive variable speed switch allows a user to drill slowly for precision accuracy when starting to drill a hole.
- Lock on" button gives the user the option to keep the machine continually running when doing repetitive operations.
- Power input : 650w
- Blows per minute : 0-47600 bpm
- Chuck capacity : 1.5mm - 13mm
- Maximum drilling capacity in wood : 25mm
- Maximum drilling capacity in steel : 13mm
- Maximum drilling capacity in concrete : 16mm
What's in the Box?
1 x DeWalt DWD024 Percussion / Hammer Drill 13mm (650W), 1 Set Masonry Drill Bit (5pcs) (10mm, 8mm, 6mm, 5.5mm, 5mm), 1 Set HSS Drill Bit (5pcs) (6.0mm, 4.8mm, 4mm, 3.6mm, 3.2mm), 1 x Hard case