Kreg Zinc Screws are a good choice for a wide variety of indoor projects with limited exposure to the elements. Zinc screws provide adequate rust protection, and serve as an affordable alternative to our more protective Blue-Kote™ and stainless screw varieties.
Available in a variety of sizes, thread options, head styles, and quantities.
- Coarse thread self-tapping pocket hole screws
- Coarse thread screws offer advantages in softer materials such as plywood and particle board as their larger thread diameter provides greater holding power.
- All of our screws utilize a No. 2 square drive recess.
- The deep recess of the square drive provides positive driver engagement to reduce cam-out.They feature a self-tapping auger point that eliminates pre-drilling and a flat head that seats flushly in the bottom of the pocket hole.
- Like every Kreg product, our screws are manufactured from the highest quality materials.
- To manufacture a virtually unbreakable screw, industrial quality steel is case-hardened.
- 1-1/2 Inch / 38mm
DELIVERY OPTIONS are available depending on your location and preference based on available modes of transport.
You may avail of the following services (click HERE to see complete details):
1. DELIVERY RIDER within GMA (Grab/Lalamove/others) - Same Day Delivery for on-stock items (cut-off 12nn)
2. AIR or SEA CARGO (APCargo/Jades Cargo/others) - Estimated Delivery 1-3 weeks *depends on destination
3. REGIONAL BUS (Victory/Florida/Bataan/Genesis/others) - Estimated Delivery 2-5 days *depends on destination
4. NATIONWIDE COURIER SERVICE (LBC/JRS/J&T/others) - Estimated Delivery 3-7 days *depends on destination
5. REGIONAL FLEET SERVICE within GMA (Lalamove/Transportify/others) - Next Day Delivery (on-stock items)
6. PERSONAL PICKUP (Store Visit) *Please confirm stock availability prior to store visit.