Bore clean, perfect holes for concealed door hinges.
The 35mm Concealed Hinge Bit makes it possible to bore clean, perfect holes for concealed hinges. The bit is a direct replacement for the bit that’s included in the Kreg Concealed Hinge Jig.
For clean, fast cutting, the bit features four carbide cutters—two main cutters that bore a flat-bottomed hole, and a pair of spur cutters that ensure clean hole edges free of tearout. The bit shank is sized to fit in the drill guide on the Concealed Hinge Jig, and the shank has a shoulder that perfectly positions a stop collar.
Note: Stop collar not included with this bit. Sold separately with the Concealed Hinge Jig.
- Works with all 35mm concealed hinges
- Shank fits perfectly in Concealed Hinge Jig drill guide
- Shoulder ensures accurate stop-collar positioning (stop collar sold separately with Concealed Hinge Jig)
- Spurs create clean hole edges without tearout
- Large carbide cutters bore a flat, smooth hole
- For drilling 35mm hinge cups with the Kreg Concealed Hinge Jig
- Large carbide cutters, and spurs
|Capacity||35mm hinge holes|
|Includes||(1) 35mm Concealed Hinge Jig Bit|