- Planing width : 6-3/4"
- Planing depth : 1/16"
- No load speed : 15,000 rpm
- Dimensions : 53 cm x 24 cm x 15 cm
- Net weight : 9 kg (19.8 lbs)
- Power supply cord : 5 meters (16.4 feet)
- The Makita 6-3/4-Inch Planer, model 1806B, delivers power, cutting capacity and ease of use. It is ideal for professional construction framing, window and door installation, and fine woodworking.
- Unrivaled for sheer power, size and performance, this planer does the job for you Powerful 10.9 Amps Makita motor lets the blade make 30,000 cuts per minute. For continuous operation, simply click the lock-on button. Cuts Per Minute CPM 30,000, Cutting Width in. 6 3/4, Amps 10.9, Rated RPM 15,000, Case Included Yes. Double-insulated Easy depth settings Large and sturdy sole plate for added stability Comfortable handle Perfect alignment of front and back grips for balanced operation Machined aluminum base for precision work
- Powerful 10.9 AMP motor with 15,000 RPM
- Cuts 6-3/4"" width in a single pass
- Comfortable handle and easy depth setting
- Lock-on button for continuous operation
- Large, sturdy sole plate for added stability
- Perfect alignment of front and back grips for better control
- Precision machined aluminum base for planing accuracy
- 2-blade cutter head makes 30,000 cuts per minute for fast material removal
- Double insulated