- 1.9m guide rail for use with Plunge / Track Saw
- Interacts with the saw base and engineered to deliver smooth, dead-on straight or bevel cutting
- Ideal for ripping sheet material
- Pack Qty: 1
- Length: 1.9m
- Weight: 4 Kg
The Makita 194925-9 1.9m Guide Rail is primarily designed for use with the SP6000 Plunge Cut Saws. When used with a Makita Plunge Circular Saw (SP6000) - you have a more portable option to a table saw for ripping sheet material. The Guide Rail interacts with the Plunge Saw (not included) to provide smooth, dead-on straight cuts.
DELIVERY OPTIONS are available depending on your location and preference based on available modes of transport.
You may avail of the following services (click HERE to see complete details):
1. DELIVERY RIDER within GMA (Grab/Lalamove/others) - Same Day Delivery for on-stock items (cut-off 12nn)
2. AIR or SEA CARGO (APCargo/Jades Cargo/others) - Estimated Delivery 1-3 weeks *depends on destination
3. REGIONAL BUS (Victory/Florida/Bataan/Genesis/others) - Estimated Delivery 2-5 days *depends on destination
4. NATIONWIDE COURIER SERVICE (LBC/JRS/J&T/others) - Estimated Delivery 3-7 days *depends on destination
5. REGIONAL FLEET SERVICE within GMA (Lalamove/Transportify/others) - Next Day Delivery (on-stock items)
6. PERSONAL PICKUP (Store Visit) *Please confirm stock availability prior to store visit.