- Continuous rating input : 1,650 W
- Cutting width : 304 mm (12")
- Cutting depth for 0 - 150 mm cutting width : 3 mm (1/8")
- Cutting depth for 150 - 240 mm cutting width : 1.5 mm (1/16")
- Feed rate / minute : 8.5 meters (27.9 feet)
- Table size (W x L) : 304 mm x 771 mm (12" x 30-3/8")
- The Makita 2012NB 12 in. Portable Planer delivers portability and productivity with a compact design, quieter operation, and faster, easier blade changes. It features Makita's exclusive Interna-Lok automated head clamp to eliminate snipe for improved planing performance. The 15 Amp motor delivers a no-load speed of 8,500 RPM and lower noise (only 83dB). The Makita 12 in. planer is engineered for finish woodworking and is ideal for cabinets, closets, staircase, furniture, and more.
- Compact with less weight for easy transporting to the jobsite
- Engineered for faster, easier blade changes
- Low noise (83dB) for operator comfort
- 4-post design and diagonal cross supports for stability
- Large table extensions to support the workpiece
- Fully adjustable depth stop for repeat cuts
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor for improved performance
- L.E.D. light indicates that the planer is plugged into the power source
- Large and easy-to-operate on/off paddle switch
- Double edge planer blades
- Cutting Capacity (width) :12"
- Cutting Capacity (depth) :1/8"
- Cutting Capacity (thickness) :6-3/32"
- No. of Knives :2
- Table Size (WxL) :12" x 30-3/8"
- No Load Speed :8,500 RPM
- AMPS :15
- Dimensions (LxWxH) :30-3/8" x 19-1/64" x 15-25/32"
- Net Weight :61.9 lbs.
- Adjustable table :No
- Electric Brake :No
- Max. no load speed :8,500 RPM
- Power Type :Corded
- Stand included :No
- Shipping Weight :67.6 lbs.