The Makita 4-3/8” Masonry Saw (model 4100NH) is a powerful cutting solution that is ideal for a range of applications including stone, tile, and concrete. The 4-3/8” Masonry Saw is powered by a 12 AMP motor, with 14,500 RPM and a cutting capacity of 1-3/8”. Convenience features include a lock-off button, and a flat rear side motor housing that allows for easy blade changes. The saw weighs only 6.5 lbs. for improved operator comfort.
- Powerful 12 AMP motor for various cutting applications
- Cuts up to 1-3/8"
- Compact design at only 8-5/8" long and weighs only 6.5 lbs. for less operator fatigue
- High power-to-weight ratio; 14,500 RPM
- Lock-off button helps prevent accidental starts
- Flat rear side of motor housing allows for easy blade changes
- Easy to adjust depth gauge for precision cutting
- Large top handle design for increased comfort
- Powerful cutting in stone, masonry, tile and concrete
- Double insulated
|Continuous rating Input||1,200W|
|Capacity||Max. cutting : 34mm (1-5/16″)|
|Blade diameter||110mm (4-3/8″)|
|No load speed||13,000rpm|
|Overall length||234mm (9-1/4″)|
|Net weight||2.9kg (6.5lbs)|
|Power supply cord||2.5m (8.2ft)|
DELIVERY OPTIONS are available depending on your location and preference based on available modes of transport.
You may avail of the following services (click HERE to see complete details):
1. DELIVERY RIDER within GMA (Grab/Lalamove/others) - Same Day Delivery for on-stock items (cut-off 12nn)
2. AIR or SEA CARGO (APCargo/Jades Cargo/others) - Estimated Delivery 1-3 weeks *depends on destination
3. REGIONAL BUS (Victory/Florida/Bataan/Genesis/others) - Estimated Delivery 2-5 days *depends on destination
4. NATIONWIDE COURIER SERVICE (LBC/JRS/J&T/others) - Estimated Delivery 3-7 days *depends on destination
5. REGIONAL FLEET SERVICE within GMA (Lalamove/Transportify/others) - Next Day Delivery (on-stock items)
6. PERSONAL PICKUP (Store Visit) *Please confirm stock availability prior to store visit.