- Continuous rating input : 1,100W
- Blade diameter : 185 mm (7¼")
- Maximum cutting capacity : 63 mm (2½")
- No load speed : 3,500 rpm
- Overall length : 358 mm (14-1/8")
- Net weight : 5.1 kg (11.3 lbs)
- Power supply cord : 2.5 meters (8.2 feet)
- 185 mm (7¼") metal cutter for cutting steel up to 6 mm (¼") in thickness.
- Dust free, high speed cutting.
- Cuts steel with minimal burrs and burns.
- Removable one touch dust box.
- Double insulation for users safety.
- Powerful 13.0 AMP motor cuts through various types of metal
- Heavy duty blade cover provides increased chip protection
- Virtually spark-free cuts
- CERMET-tipped blades are made with a special Ceramic-Metal mixture that resists heat, which can shorten the life of traditional carbide tipped blades
- "Tool-less" blade cover removal and chip collection window for operator convenience
- Large cutting capacity (2-1/2") for single pass cutting
- Fast, effortless cutting through single or multiple metal pieces with burr-free ends that are cool to the touch
- Quick release blade guard lever for plunge cutting
- Stainless steel base plate for stability and durability
- Externally accessible brushes for easy replacement
- Blade Diameter :7-1/4"
- Arbor :5/8"
- Max. Cutting Depth :2-1/2"
- No Load Speed :3,500 RPM
- AMPS :13
- Overall Length :14-1/8"
- Net Weight :10.6 lbs.
- Capacity (steel) :1/4"
- Cutting Capacity (thickness) :1/4"
- Max. Cutting Capacity at 90° (aluminum) :2-1/2"
- Max. Cutting Capacity at 90° (mild steel) :2-1/2"
- Max. no load speed :3,500 RPM
- Power Type :Corded
- Shipping Weight :14.9 lbs.