- Lightweight perfect for one handed operation
- Perfect for drilling and screw driving into metal or timber
- Comfortable grip and exceptional balance
- Continuous rating input: 450 W
- Drilling Capacity on wood: 25 mm (1")
- Drilling Capacity on steel: 10 mm (3/8")
- Chuck capacity: 1.5-10 mm (1/16" - 3/8")
- No load speed: 3,400 rpm
- Net Weight: 1.3 kg (2.8 lbs)
- Power supply cord: 2.0 meters (6.6 feet)
Compact and lightweight, yet with enough power
Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized grip provides more control and comfort.
In-line design brings drilling pressure in line with center of drill bit axis.
All ball bearing construction ensures high durability.
|Continuous rating Input||450W|
|Capacity||Steel: 10mm (3/8")|
|Wood: 25mm (1")|
|No load speed||3,000rpm|
|Dimensions(L x W x H)||228mm x 64mm x 183mm (9" x 2-1/2" x 7-1/4 ")|
|Net weight||1.2kg (2.6lbs)|
|Power supply cord||2.0m (6.6ft)|
What's in the box:
- 1 x Makita 6411 3/8" 450W Hand Drill
- 1 x Makita chuck key