Makita 733238-2A High Speed Steel ( HSS ) Core Box Bit
FEATURES: Bits are designed to work with routers in a variety of routing applications. The bits feature high quality carbide for more efficient material removal. Each bit is manufactured from high...
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
INSTALLMENT payment is available via BILLEASE (Click for Details).
- Bits are designed to work with routers in a variety of routing applications.
- The bits feature high quality carbide for more efficient material removal.
- Each bit is manufactured from high quality steel for added durability and long life.
- Cut a variety of materials from wood, plywood, MDF and other wood composites, plastics, and solid surface.
- Shank size (D) - 1/4"
- Blade size (A1) - 1/4"
DELIVERY OPTIONS are available depending on your location and preference based on available modes of transport.
You may avail of the following services (click HERE to see complete details):
1. DELIVERY RIDER within GMA (Grab/Lalamove/others) - Same Day Delivery for on-stock items (cut-off 12nn)
2. AIR or SEA CARGO (APCargo/Jades Cargo/others) - Estimated Delivery 1-3 weeks *depends on destination
3. REGIONAL BUS (Victory/Florida/Bataan/Genesis/others) - Estimated Delivery 2-5 days *depends on destination
4. NATIONWIDE COURIER SERVICE (LBC/JRS/J&T/others) - Estimated Delivery 3-7 days *depends on destination
5. REGIONAL FLEET SERVICE within GMA (Lalamove/Transportify/others) - Next Day Delivery (on-stock items)
6. PERSONAL PICKUP (Store Visit) *Please confirm stock availability prior to store visit.