- Motor with high heat-resistance performance.
- Dust proof construction.
- Rotatable gear housing can be positioned at every 90 degrees to suit most cutting and grinding operations.
- Small body grip for easy handling.
- Continuous rating input: 710 W
- Wheel Diameter: 100 mm (4")
- Depressed center wheel 100mm (4")
- Abrasive disc 100mm (4")
- Diamond wheel 100mm (4")
- No load speed 11,000rpm
- Dimensions: 25.8 cm x 11.8 cm x 9.7 cm
The Makita 9553B Angle Grinder has a protective zigzag varnish seals motor from contaminants by forming a barrier under rotation. A labyrinth construction seals and protects the motor and bearings.
It also has a 6.0amp motor design for high output power in a more compact tool (only 3.1 lbs.) with thicker coil wires are wound more closely to reduce heat and energy loss. All ball bearing design and metal gear housing for maximum durability and a rotatable gear housing rotates 90° for cutting applications.
|Continuous rating input||710W|
|Wheel Diameter||100 mm (4″)|
|No Load Speed (RPM)||11,000|
|Vibration Level||N/A m/s²|
|Vibration K Factor||N/A m/s²|
|Sound Pressure Level||N/A dB(A)|
|Sound Power Level||N/A dB(A)|
|Noise K Factor||N/A dB(A)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||258x118x97 mm (10-1/8″x4-5/8″x3-13/16″)|
|Net weight||1.5 – 1.9 kg (3.3 – 4.1 lbs.)|
|Power supply cord||2.5 m (8.2 ft.)|
What's in the box:
- 1 x Makita 9553B 4" 710W Angle Grinder
- 1 x Depressed Center Wheel
- 1 x Lock nut wrench
- 1 x Grinding Disc
- 1 x Diamond Disc
- 1 x Makita Handle
- 1 x Makita Carrying Case