- High performance 840 watt motor with enough power to handle all the jobs required of a small angle grinder
- Dust proof bearings, zigzag varnish and resin coatings on motor improve durability
- Gear housing can be rotated to suit most cutting and grinding applications
- Small circumference barrel grip for easy handling
- Includes Depressed centre grinding wheel, Side handle grip, Lock nut wrench
- Wheel diameter: 100 mm (4")
- Grinding capacity with depressed center wheel: 100 mm (4")
- Grinding capacity with abrasive disc: 100 mm (4")
- Grinding capacity with diamond wheel: 100 mm (4")
- No load speed: 11,000 rpm
- Dimensions: 271 mm x 118 mm x 97 mm (10-5/8" x 4-5/8" x 3-13/16")
- Net weight: 1.9 kg (4.2 lbs)
- Power supply cord: 2.5 meters (8.2 feet)
- High performance motor with enough power for masonry cutting and high heat resistance.
- Labyrinth construction protects all ball bearings from dust and debris.
- Small circumference barrel grip for easy handling.
- Shaft lock for easy wheel changes.
- Easier repairing of gear section assembled with key.
- Double insulation for extra durability.
|Continuous rating input||840W|
|Wheel Diameter||100 mm (4″)|
|No Load Speed (RPM)||11000|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||271x118x97 mm (10-5/8″x4-5/8″x3-13/16″)|
|Net weight||1.6 – 2.0 kg (3.6 – 4.4 lbs)|
|Power supply cord||2.5 m (8.2 ft.)|
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- 1 x Makita 9556HN 4" 840W Angle Grinder (Blue/Black)
- 1 x Makita depressed center wheel
- 1 x Makita lock nut wrench
- 1 x Makita side grip
- 1 x Makita Diamond Cutting Wheel