- High performance 840 watt motor with enough power to handle all the jobs required of a small angle grinder
- Dust proof bearings, zigzag varnish and resin coatings on motor improve durability
- Gear housing can be rotated to suit most cutting and grinding applications
- Small circumference barrel grip for easy handling
- Continuous rating input: 840 W
- Wheel diameter: 100 mm (4")
- Grinding capacity with depressed center wheel: 100 mm (4")
- Grinding capacity with abrasive disc: 100 mm (4")
- Grinding capacity with diamond wheel: 100 mm (4")
- No load speed: 11,000 rpm
- Dimensions: 271 mm x 118 mm x 97 mm (10-5/8" x 4-5/8" x 3-13/16")
- Net weight: 1.9 kg (4.2 lbs)
- Power supply cord: 2.5 meters (8.2 feet)
- Includes Depressed centre wheel, lock nut wrench (782423-1), lock nut (224554-5), grip (153489-2), inner flange (224415-9), guard (125267-0)
- High performance motor with enough power for masonry cutting and high heat resistance.
- Labyrinth construction protects all ball bearings from dust and debris.
- Small circumference barrel grip for easy handling.
- Shaft lock for easy wheel changes.
- Easier repairing of gear section assembled with key.
- Double insulation for extra durability.
|Continuous rating input||840W|
|Wheel Diameter||115 mm (4-1/2″)|
|No Load Speed (RPM)||11,000|
|Vibration Level||Surface Grinding: 7.5 m/s²|
|Disc Sanding: 2.5 m/s² or less|
|Sound Pressure Level||86 dB(A)|
|Sound Power Level||97 dB(A)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||271x130x106 mm (10-5/8″x5-1/8″x4-3/16″)|
|Net weight||1.7 – 2.4 kg (3.8 – 5.3 lbs)|
|Power supply cord||2.5 m (8.2 ft.)|
INCLUDES:Depressed Center Wheel, Lock Nut Wrench, Grip