The Makita BO3711 Sander has Variable Speed Control by a dial which enables the user to suit sanding speed to individual jobs. Ergonomic tool body fits the user's hand perfectly, providing sure grip and easy handling whether in a single or double-handed operation. The compact and lightweight design has high manoeuvrability, sanding right up to the front of machine and edges. The simple to operate paper clamp ensures easy installation/removal of sandpaper. The rigid aluminium foot with sponge sleeve provides high durability and effective vibration absorbing performance. The handles are rubberised to lessen vibration transfer and have anti-slip dimples for added grip. High dust extraction is achieved by the 8 holes on the baseplate which suck up dust through the machine into the rear-mounted dust bag or connectable to a vacuum cleaner. A Punch Plate is included which will puncture holes in the sandpaper, after fitting, to marry up with baseplate holes. This will help to keep the working environment cleaner.
The Makita BO3711 finishing sander with ergonomic tool body fits user's hand perfectly, providing sure grip and easy handling whether in a single or double-handed operation.
- Ergonomic rubberized grip and handle designed for better fit and added comfort
- Redesigned housing reduces height creating a lower center of gravity to improve handling and maneuverability
- High capacity dust bag with built-in vacuum adaptor for improved dust collection
- Connectable to Makita Vacuum cleaners without adapter
- Large rubberized clamping lever for quick and easy paper installation
- Hook & Loop type is available with optional accessory
- Powerful heavy-duty motor featuring increased power input obtained by redesigned cooling system
- 11,000 OPM for increased efficiency and smooth finish sanding
- Built-in counterbalance system engineered to reduce vibration
- Rigid aluminium foot with sponge sleeves for high durability and effective vibration dampening
- Large 2-finger trigger switch with conveniently-located lock-on button for continuous use and increased operator comfort
- High dust extraction
- Efficient through-the-pad dust collection system for a cleaner work environment
- Compact and lightweight design for easy handling and high maneuverability
- Double insulated
- BO3711: Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application.
INCLUDES:Dust Bag / Dust Box, Punch Plate, Abrasive Paper
|Continuous rating input||190W|
|Pad Size||93 x 185 mm (3-5/8 x 7-1/4″)|
|Abrasive Paper Size||93 x 228 mm (3-5/8 x 9″)|
|Orbits Per Minute (OPM)||4,000 – 11,000|
|Strokes Per Minute (SPM)||8,000 – 22,000|
|Orbit Diameter||2.0 mm (1/16″)|
|Vibration Level||Sanding Metal Plate: 3.5 m/s²|
|Vibration K Factor||1.5 m/s²|
|Sound Pressure Level||72 dB(A)|
|Noise K Factor||3 dB(A)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||253 x 92 x 154 mm (10 x 3-5/8 x 6-1/16″)|
|Net weight||1.6 kg (3.5 lbs.)|
|Power supply cord||2.0 m (6.6 ft)|
DELIVERY OPTIONS are available depending on your location and preference based on available modes of transport.
You may avail of the following services (click HERE to see complete details):
1. DELIVERY RIDER within GMA (Grab/Lalamove/others) - Same Day Delivery for on-stock items (cut-off 12nn)
2. AIR or SEA CARGO (APCargo/Jades Cargo/others) - Estimated Delivery 1-3 weeks *depends on destination
3. REGIONAL BUS (Victory/Florida/Bataan/Genesis/others) - Estimated Delivery 2-5 days *depends on destination
4. NATIONWIDE COURIER SERVICE (LBC/JRS/J&T/others) - Estimated Delivery 3-7 days *depends on destination
5. REGIONAL FLEET SERVICE within GMA (Lalamove/Transportify/others) - Next Day Delivery (on-stock items)
6. PERSONAL PICKUP (Store Visit) *Please confirm stock availability prior to store visit.