Makita’s Finishing Sander (model BO4556), combines fast, smooth performance with a contoured rubberized palm grip and ease-of-use features. The BO4556 is ideal for woodworkers and finish carpenters who require a best-in-class sander.
The BO4556 weighs only 2.5 lbs. and is engineered with a 2 AMP motor that delivers 14,000 OPM for fast and smooth finishing sanding. The precision engineered all ball bearing construction significantly reduces vibration and noise.
Additional features include a rubber sealed switch engineered to prevent dust contamination, and an efficient through-the-pad dust collection system to help provide a cleaner work environment.
- PERFORMANCE : 2.0 AMP motor rotates pad 14,000 OPM for smooth finish sanding
- COMFORT : Engineered to operate at a low noise level with reduced vibration
- CAPACITY : 4-1/2" x 4" pad size
- EFFICIENCY : Large clamping lever for quick and easy paper installation
- INCLUDES : Abrasive paper, dust bag and punch plate
- 14,000 OPM for faster and smooth finish sanding
- Precision engineered all-ball bearing construction for reduced vibration and noise
- Contoured, rubberized palm grip design for improved operator comfort
- Large clamping lever for quick and easy paper installation
- Efficient through-the-pad dust collection system for a cleaner work environment
- Conveniently located on/off switch for easy one-handed operation
- Rubber-sealed switch prevents dust contamination for longer tool life
- Aluminum cast shoe base for increased durability
- Double insulated
|Pad Size||4-1/2" x 4"|
|Abrasive Paper Size||4-1/2" x 5-1/2"|
|Orbits Per Minute||14,000 OPM|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||5-1/8" x 4-3/8" x 5-9/16"|
|Net Weight||2.5 lbs.|
|Variable speed dial||No|