Makita’s 5-Inch Random Orbit Sander with variable speed, delivers fast, smooth performance with better grip and control. The BO5031 is ideal for woodworkers and finish carpenters who require a best in class random orbit sander.
The BO5031 features a pad control system for controlled pad speed upon start up, with a powerful 3 AMP motor for continuous operation and 1/8-inch random orbit action. The sander includes a variable speed control dial (4,000 - 12,000 OPM) to match the sanding speed to the material. The BO5031 is precision engineered with all ball bearing construction for longer tool life.
Comfort and ease-of-use features include an ergonomically designed rubberized palm that fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control. The rubber sealed switch minimizes dust contamination and increases durability. The efficient through-the-pad dust collection system helps provide a cleaner work environment, while the fabric dust bag has an extra wide mouth for faster disposal. The BO5031 uses quick-change five-inch eight-hole hook-and-loop abrasive discs.
- PERFORMANCE : 1/8” random orbit action
- CONVENIENCE : Uses hook-and-loop abrasive discs for quick changes
- EFFICIENCY : Efficient through-the-pad dust collection system
- SPEED : 3.0 AMP motor with variable speed control dial (4,000-12,000 OPM) for faster and smooth sanding
- INCLUDES : Dust bag and tool case
- Variable speed control dial (4,000 - 12,000 OPM) to match the speed to the application
- Large 1/8" random orbit action for faster and super smooth sanding
- Pad control system for controlled pad speed upon start-up
- Efficient through-the-pad dust collection system for a cleaner work environment
- Dust-sealed switch minimizes contamination
- Conveniently located on/off switch for easy one-handed operation
- Smooth and fast sanding with 3.0 AMP motor
- Oversized sealed-ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- Uses quick-change 5" (8-Hole) hook-and-loop abrasive paper (abrasive paper sold separately)