- Continuous Rating Input : 1,300W
- Blade Type : Cutter Blade/TCT saw blade
- Max Cutting Capacity : with Guide Rail: 11mm(7/16")
- Max Cutting Capacity with Cutter Blade : without Guide Rail: 19mm(3/4")
- Max Cutting Capacity : with Guide Rail: 36mm(1-7/16")
- Max Cutting Capacity with TCT Saw Blade : without Guide Rail: 41mm(1-5/8")
- No Load Speed (RPM) : 2,200-6,400
- Power Supply Cord : 2.5m(8.2ft)
- Net Weight : 4.7kg(10.4lbs)
Includes : Cutter Blade, Plate, Hex Wrench.
- Get the right solution for cutting grooves in aluminum composite materials. The Makita 4-5/8” Aluminum Groove Cutter is engineered for smooth and convenient cutting, with features for precision and ease of use. The 12 AMP motor has a variable speed control dial (2,200 - 6,400) so users can set the speed to the application. Adjusting the depth-of-cut is a snap with the depth adjustment dial, which has stops at 3 mm, 4 mm and 6 mm. For the most challenging cuts, the Cutter has an electronic controller that applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load for constant and consistent blade speed. The electronic controller also provides soft start for smoother start-ups and longer gear life. The Cutter is constructed with magnesium components for less weight (only 11.3 lbs.) with a well-balanced design for increased comfort.