Frequently Bought Together
The Makita DHK180 is a cordless SDS-PLUS power scraper powered by a single 18v LXT lithium-ion battery. It's a versatile tool designed for scraping & tile removal. It features a variable impact speed of 0 -3,200ipm and has a variable speed dial for precise adjustment of scraping power. Designed with Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT), the motor house is separated from the handle to reduce the vibration transferred to the user for more comfortable & safe operation. The DHK180 is powered by a heavy duty brushless motor providing up to 3.1j of impact energy with power equal to that of 240V equivalents.
Supplied body only - batteries and charger sold separately.
- High power & low vibration
- A cordless solution for corded power demands
- Provides high power and compact and lightweight design similar to the AC model HK1820
- Anti-vibration housing and AVT for reduced operator fatigue
- Powerful BL motor delivers 0-3,200 BPM and 3.1 J of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- More controlled, easier scraping achieved by moderating the increase in impact power during rise time
- Twin LED job light with preglow and afterglow functions illuminates the work area
- Trigger lock-on/lock-off can be set simply by pushing the slide lever
- Adapted for SDS-plus shank
- 12 bit angle settings enable chisels to be positioned at optimum angle of operation
- One-touch sliding chuck for easy bit installation and removal
- Variable speed control by trigger and dial enables to adjust scraping power to the material of subfloor/subwall
- Constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load to complete the most challenging jobs
- XPT (eXtreme Protection Technology); For use in outdoor applications or harsh environments, protection from dust and dripping water is enhanced
- Battery protection circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
|Impact Energy||EPTA-Procedure 05/2009: 3.1 J|
|Blows Per Minute (BPM)||0 – 3,200|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||368x99x211 mm (14-1/2″x3-7/8″x8-5/16″)|
|Net weight||3.3 – 3.6 kg (7.3 – 7.9 lbs.)|
DELIVERY OPTIONS are available depending on your location and preference based on available modes of transport.
You may avail of the following services (click HERE to see complete details):
1. DELIVERY RIDER within GMA (Grab/Lalamove/others) - Same Day Delivery for on-stock items (cut-off 12nn)
2. AIR or SEA CARGO (APCargo/Jades Cargo/others) - Estimated Delivery 1-3 weeks *depends on destination
3. REGIONAL BUS (Victory/Florida/Bataan/Genesis/others) - Estimated Delivery 2-5 days *depends on destination
4. NATIONWIDE COURIER SERVICE (LBC/JRS/J&T/others) - Estimated Delivery 3-7 days *depends on destination
5. REGIONAL FLEET SERVICE within GMA (Lalamove/Transportify/others) - Next Day Delivery (on-stock items)
6. PERSONAL PICKUP (Store Visit) *Please confirm stock availability prior to store visit.