- Voltage: 18V
- Soft Application Max Torque (Nm): 27
- Hard Application Max Torque (Nm): 42
- Torque Settings: 16 + Drill
- Brake Type: Electric
- No. of Gears: 2
- LED Job Light: No
- Compact and Lightweight design for easy handling.
- All metal gear construction ensures high transmission durability.
- Single sleeve keyless chuck enables easy bit installation/removal with one hand.
- Ergonomically designed rubberized soft grip provides more control and comfort.
- Model DHP453 is a cost-competitive 18V cordless hammer driver drill powered by 3.0Ah Li-ion battery, featuring:
- 22 minute charge time with the air cooled Makstar Optimum Charging System
- Lithium-ion batteries have greater life spans than their Ni-MH or Ni-Cad counterparts giving 430% greater run time
- Lithium-ion's 40% weight saving means 18 volt power can be obtained by a battery that weighs the same as a 12 volt Ni-MH battery.
- Conveniently located push button for forward and reverse.
- High comfort grips.
- Two speed gear box.
- Metal gears
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- 1 x Makita DHP453RFX4 Cordless Hammer Drill 1/2" 18V LXT Kit Set
- 1 x Fast Charger (DC18RC)
- 2 x Battery (BL1830B) and Assorted Bits
- 1 x Carrying Case
- 1 x Guide Rule
- Battery Capacity Indicator: No
- Battery Compatibility: 18v Lithium-Ion (LXT)
- Rotation: Forward / Reverse
- Variable Speed Control Trigger: Yes
- No Load Speed (RPM) High: 0-1300
- No Load Speed (RPM) Med: N/A
- No Load Speed (RPM) Low: 0-400
- Chuck Type: 3-Jaw / Single Sleeve Keyless
- Chuck Capacity (mm): 13
- Screw Capacity: Machine Screw (mm): 6
- Screw Capacity: Wood Screw (mm): 6 x 75
- Drill Capacity: Concrete (mm): 13
- Drill Capacity: Metal (mm): 13
- Drill Capacity: Wood (mm): 36
- Impact Rate (BPM) High: 0-19500
- Impact Rate (BPM) Med: N/A
- Impact Rate (BPM) Low: 0-6000
- Overall Length (mm): 232
- Net Weight (Approx. Kg) with 1.5/2Ah Batt: 1.7
- Net Weight (Approx. Kg) with 3/4/5Ah Batt: 1.9
- Brushless Motor: No
NOISE & VIBRATION
- Sound Pressure Level (LpA): 83 dB (A)
- Sound Power Level (LWA): 94 dB (A)
- Sound Uncertainty (K): 3 dB (A)
- Drilling Concrete Vibration Emission (ah): 10.0 m/s²
- Drilling Concrete Vibration Uncertainty (K): 1.5 m/s²
- Drilling Metal Vibration Emission (ah): 2.5 m/s²
- Drilling Metal Vibration Uncertainty (K): 1.5 m/s²
DELIVERY OPTIONS are available depending on your location and preference based on available modes of transport.
You may avail of the following services (click HERE to see complete details):
1. DELIVERY RIDER within GMA (Grab/Lalamove/others) - Same Day Delivery for on-stock items (cut-off 12nn)
2. AIR or SEA CARGO (APCargo/Jades Cargo/others) - Estimated Delivery 1-3 weeks *depends on destination
3. REGIONAL BUS (Victory/Florida/Bataan/Genesis/others) - Estimated Delivery 2-5 days *depends on destination
4. NATIONWIDE COURIER SERVICE (LBC/JRS/J&T/others) - Estimated Delivery 3-7 days *depends on destination
5. REGIONAL FLEET SERVICE within GMA (Lalamove/Transportify/others) - Next Day Delivery (on-stock items)
6. PERSONAL PICKUP (Store Visit) *Please confirm stock availability prior to store visit.