- Voltage: 18V
- Soft Application Max Torque (Nm): 27
- Hard Application Max Torque (Nm): 42
- Torque Settings: 16 + Drill
- Brake Type: Electric
- No. of Gears: 2
- LED Job Light: No
- Compact and Lightweight design for easy handling.
- All metal gear construction ensures high transmission durability.
- Single sleeve keyless chuck enables easy bit installation/removal with one hand.
- Ergonomically designed rubberized soft grip provides more control and comfort.
- Model DHP453 is a cost-competitive 18V cordless hammer driver drill powered by 3.0Ah Li-ion battery
- 22 minute charge time with the air cooled Makstar Optimum Charging System
- Lithium-ion batteries have greater life spans than their Ni-MH or Ni-Cad counterparts giving 430% greater run time.
- Lithium-ion's 40% weight saving means 18 volt power can be obtained by a battery that weighs the same as a 12 volt Ni-MH battery.
- Conveniently located push button for forward and reverse.
- High comfort grips.
- Two speed gear box
- Metal gears
|Capacity||Steel: 13 mm (1/2″)|
|Wood: 36 mm (1-7/16″)|
|Masonry: 13 mm (1/2″)|
|Impacts Per Minute (IPM)||High: 0-19,500 / Low: 0-6,000|
|No Load Speed (RPM)||High: 0-1,300 / Low: 0-400|
|Max Fastening Torque||Hard / Soft: 42 / 27 N·m|
|Max lock torque||38 N·m (340 in.lbs.)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||240x79x244 mm (9-7/16″x3-1/8″x9-5/8″)|
|Net weight||1.7 – 2.0 kg (3.6 – 4.4 lbs)|
NOISE & VIBRATION
- Sound Pressure Level (LpA): 83 dB (A)
- Sound Power Level (LWA): 94 dB (A)
- Sound Uncertainty (K): 3 dB (A)
- Drilling Concrete Vibration Emission (ah): 10.0 m/s²
- Drilling Concrete Vibration Uncertainty (K): 1.5 m/s²
- Drilling Metal Vibration Emission (ah): 2.5 m/s²
- Drilling Metal Vibration Uncertainty (K): 1.5 m/s²
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- 1 x Makita DHP453SFX8 Cordless Hammer Drill 1/2" 18V LXT Kit Set
- 1 x Charger (DC18SD)
- 1 x Makita Battery 3.0Ah 18V LXT