The DHS900 is Makita's first 235mm 18Vx2 Circular Saw, powered by 2x 18v LXT lithium-ion batteries. It features a fully brushless motor which contributes to the amazing power output and runtime it produces. You can complete the most demanding tasks with ease, achieving bevel cuts to 1° left and 60° right. It's built in LED light illuminates the workspace for precision every time and Automatic Torque Drive Technology automatically changes the cutting speed according to load condition for optimum operation.
This model also has Auto-Start Wireless System (AWS) where it can be connected to compatible dust extractors via WUT01 Bluetooth chip (sold separately) to help ensure a clean, safe and healthy working environment.
- Cordless mobility allows for smooth operation without worrying about cord handling even in cutting long material
- 18V X2 LXT Li-Ion batteries, BL motor and TCT saw blade optimum for DC circular saw deliver powerful and smooth cutting similar to corded tool
- Auto-Start Wireless System (AWS) - connects to compatible dust extractors with Bluetooth. The dust extractor automatically runs while the switch is on.
- Electric brake
- Soft start
- LED job light
- Automatic Torque Drive Technology: Automatically changes the cutting speed according to load condition for optimum operation
- Rotatable dust nozzle for easy connection to dust extraction.
- Overload alert using ADT indicator lamp
- Bevel cuts to 1° left and 60° right
- Magnesium die-cast base plate
- Compatible with Makita Guide Rail without an adaptor
- Lightweight by BL motor, magnesium diecast base, blade case, etc.
- 18V solution for corded power demands
- Compatible with guide rail without adapter, providing precision cutting
- Two 18V LXT Li-Ion batteries deliver the power and performance for corded demands without leaving the 18V LXT platform
TCT Saw Blade, Sub Base, Hex Wrench
|Blade Diameter||235 mm (9-1/4″)|
|Hole Diameter||15.88 / 25 / 25.4 / 30 mm (5/8″ / 1″ / 1″ / 1-3/16″)|
|Max Cutting Capacity||90°: 85 mm (3-3/8″)|
|45°: 61 mm (2-3/8″)|
|60°: 44 mm (1-3/4″)|
|No Load Speed (RPM)||4,500|
|Max Output||1,800 W|
|Vibration Level||Cutting Wood: 2.5 m/s² or less|
|Vibration K Factor||Cutting Wood: 1.5 m/s²|
|Vibration Level||Cutting Metal: 2.5 m/s² or less|
|Vibration K Factor||Cutting Metal: 1.5 m/s²|
|Sound Pressure Level||93 dB(A)|
|Sound Power Level||104 dB(A)|
|Noise K Factor||3 dB(A)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||413x196x316 mm (16-1/4″x7-3/4″x12-1/2″)|
|Net weight||5.3 – 6.0 kg (11.7 – 13.2 lbs.)|