- Capacity :
- Wood : 135mm(5-5/16")
- Steel : 10mm(3/8")
- Length of Stroke : 26mm(1")
- Strokes Per Minute (SPM) : 800 - 3,500
- Dimensions : 266x77x208mm
- (L x W x H) : (10-1/2"x3"x8-3/16")
- Net Weight : 2.4 - 2.7kg(5.2 - 5.9lbs)
- The DJV182RF has the power of a mains jigsaw with the freedom of a cordless tools and is packed full of features such as tool-less blade change, soft no load start and an anti-start function.
- Cutting capacities are 135mm in wood, 10mm in steel and 20mm in aluminium and the base is of solid construction and can tilt 45° both left and right. The no load start function allows the blade to move not at full speed until pressure is applied allowing the user to line the blade up more accurately and the anti restart feature locks the motor after a period of inactivity so if the trigger is accidentally depressed the motor will not run.
- Blade changing is simply a matter of pushing the blade guard lever forward and inserting/removing the blade, twin LED lights illuminate the work piece and a blower helps keep the line clear of dust. A variable speed dial is sited on the body and 4 orbital setting allow the user to switch between fine/curved cutting to fast coarse cuts. The "D" shaped handle is ergonomic and has a rubber grip for greater control and reduced vibration and an improved dust extraction system allows the tool to be hooked up to an extraction unit.