The Makita DJV184 is a top handle type cordless jigsaw powered by an 18v LXT Li-Ion battery (sold separately). The die-cast aluminum base plate can be swivelled by 45° on both sides. Lightweight jigsaw with low noise and low vibration. With bright double LED.
Supplied body only, batteries & chargers are sold separately.
- High cutting performance
- Tool-less blade clamp for easy blade change with one hand
- Orbital cutting function: 3 orbital settings + straight cutting
- Lock-on function
- Soft start
- LED with light up function during standby mode
- Variable speed control
- Electric brake
- Anti-restart function.
- "Soft no load" function automatically reduces the motor speed during idling to suppress the vibration of the machine body
- Dust collection (forced dust collection)
- Compact and lightweight design
|Max In Aluminium:||20 mm|
|Max In Steel:||10 mm|
|Max In Wood:||135 mm|
|Strokes Per Minute:||0 - 3,000 spm|
|Stroke Length:||23 mm|
|Net Weight:||2.1 - 2.4 kg|