The Makita DLM530 is a 530mm (21") cordless, push-type lawn mower powered by two 18V LXT Li-Ion batteries, whilst holding x4 at a time. Recommended for lawns up to 2,300m².
The DLM530Z holds 4 x 18v batteries and operates using 2, which can be switched between the first and second pair, for extended run times. It has a 70-litre grass collection box with a visible level indicator and cutting length heights of 20 - 100mm, that can easily be adjusted by a single lever.
This Makita battery powered push-type lawn mower is best suited for medium to large-sized lawns and can easily be switched to mulching mode, with the help of a mulching plug (supplied as standard with this model).
- Push type mower with durable steel deck
- Powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries in series to supply energy to the powerful 36V DC motor drive system
- Four 18V LXT Li-Ion batteries can be fitted to the machine with manual battery selection switch to select which pair of batteries to use
- Brushless motor
- Soft start
- Constant speed control
- Electronic 2-speed selection.
- "Soft no load" function automatically reduces the motor speed during idling to suppress the vibration of the machine body.
- Low noise mode provides rotation speed (2,500 RPM) by constant speed control
- Single lever cutting height adjustment
- Child lock key
- Electric brake
- Grass box with grass level indicator
- Handle height adjustment (2 stages)
- Wheels with built in ball bearing for additional durability
- IPX4 Waterproof Design
Blade, Mulch Plug, Side Discharge Mouth, Socket Wrench, Rod
360 DEGREES VIEW: