The Makita 18V LXT® L.E.D. Flashlight (DML815) delivers bright illumination, versatility, and convenience. The high-luminance 4 L.E.D. flashlight provides 160 lumens. The fast-charging Makita® 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Battery delivers up to 23 hours of continuous illumination on a single charge (when using the 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery, sold separately).
The 12-position aluminum pivoting head provides added versatility, with a durable design engineered for job site conditions. A metal hang-hook provides added convenience. The flashlight has a slim, compact design at 10-3/4”L and weighs only 1.95 lbs. (with 18V LXT® battery, sold separately).
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V LXT system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V lithium-ion batteries. Makita® 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- High-luminance 4 L.E.D. flashlight provides 160 lumens
- 12 position pivoting flashlight head with positive stops from 60º - 110º
- Metal hang hook is convenient and job site durable
- Multi-faceted reflector controls the direction and spread of the light
- L.E.D. and provides a sharp, round spotlight
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 10-3/4" long
- Weighs only 1.95 lbs. with battery (battery and charger not included)
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- An ideal addition to any toolbox or workshop
- 3-year limited warranty
- Battery and charger sold separately
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- Power Type : Cordless
- Battery : 18V LXT Lithium-Ion
- Lumens : 160
- Bulb : 4 LED
- Overall Length : 10-3/4"
- Net Weight (with battery) : 1.95 lbs.
- Shipping Weight : .93 lbs.
- UPC Code : 088381-886970