The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Biscuit Joiner (model DPJ180Z) provides portability and performance in the field or in the shop - without the cord. The DPJ180 combines power and precision with ease-of-use features for strong and accurate biscuit joints for furniture making, cabinet construction and fine woodworking applications.
The DPJ180 provides approximately 300 cuts or 150 joints on a single charge (with 18V LXT 3.0Ah battery, sold separately). The rack-and-pinion vertical fence system is engineered for accurate fence adjustments, and the cast aluminium pivot fence has three positive stops at 0 degrees, 45 degrees, and 90 degrees. The blade diameter is 4 inches, and there are six depth settings with one-touch stops for the most common biscuit sizes including #0, #10 and #20.
- Makita Biscuit Jointer With 6 pre-set cutting depths for convenience of cutting, compact and light weight with slim grip design housing.
- Shaft lock for easy blade changing.
- Electronic current limiter for overload protection with anti restart function.
- Angle guide allows fine vertical adjustment via a rack and pinion mechanism, with angle adjustment at 0, 45 and 90 degrees.
- 100mm blade diameter and 4mm kerf.
|Number of teeth||6|
|Blade diameter||100 mm|
|Blade thickness||4 mm|
|Hole diameter||22 mm|
|No load Speed||10,000|
|Net weight: 3.2kg||3.2 kg|
INCLUDES:Cutter Blade, Angle Guide, Lock Nut Wrench, Set Plate, Dust Bag