- Compact and lightweight, yet with enough power.
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized grip and comfort
- Chuck capacity: 1.5-10mm (1/6" - 3/8")
- In-line design brings drilling pressure in line with center of drill bit axis
- All ball bearing construction ensures high durability
- Steel: 10mm (3/8")
- Wood: 25mm (1")
- Input: 450W
- No load speed: 3,000rpm
- Overall length: 228mm (9")
- Net weight: 1.2kg (2.6lbs)
- Power supply cord: 2m (6.6ft.)
Compact and lightweight, yet with enough power.
Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized grip and comfort.
In-line design brings drilling pressure in line with center of drill bit axis.
All ball bearing construction ensures high durability.
|Continuous rating input||450W|
|Capacity||Steel: 10 mm (3/8″)|
|Wood: 25 mm (1″)|
|No Load Speed (RPM)||0-3,400|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||228x64x183 mm (9″x2-1/2″x7-1/4″)|
|Net weight||1.3 kg (2.8 lbs)|
|Power supply cord||2.0 m (6.6 ft)|
What's in the box:
- 1 x Makita 6412 Power Drill
- 1 x Makita chuck key
DOWNLOAD PRODUCT INFORMATION:
DELIVERY OPTIONS are available depending on your location and preference based on available modes of transport.
You may avail of the following services (click HERE to see complete details):
1. DELIVERY RIDER within GMA (Grab/Lalamove/others) - Same Day Delivery for on-stock items (cut-off 12nn)
2. AIR or SEA CARGO (APCargo/Jades Cargo/others) - Estimated Delivery 1-3 weeks *depends on destination
3. REGIONAL BUS (Victory/Florida/Bataan/Genesis/others) - Estimated Delivery 2-5 days *depends on destination
4. NATIONWIDE COURIER SERVICE (LBC/JRS/J&T/others) - Estimated Delivery 3-7 days *depends on destination
5. REGIONAL FLEET SERVICE within GMA (Lalamove/Transportify/others) - Next Day Delivery (on-stock items)
6. PERSONAL PICKUP (Store Visit) *Please confirm stock availability prior to store visit.