Makita DSC102Z Brushless Cordless Threaded Rod Cutter (3/8″) 18V LXT® Li-Ion (Bare Tool)
HIGHLIGHTS: Lightweight provides increased comfort for overhead cutting Compatible with both 18V and 14.4V LXT Li-Ion batteries BL motor with high power to weight and size ratio BL motor eliminates carbon...
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
INSTALLMENT payment is available via BILLEASE (Click for Details).
Frequently Bought Together
- Lightweight provides increased comfort for overhead cutting
- Compatible with both 18V and 14.4V LXT Li-Ion batteries
- BL motor with high power to weight and size ratio
- BL motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- BL motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
|Capacity||Steel: M6 – M10 mm (W3/8″)|
|Vibration Level||Cutting Rebar: TBA m/s² or less|
|Sound Pressure Level||TBA dB(A)|
|Sound Power Level||TBA dB(A)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||199x103x308 mm (7-7/8″x4-1/16″x12-1/8″)|
|Net weight||2.9 – 3.3 kg (6.4 – 7.3 lbs)|
The Makita DCS102Z is a cordless threaded rod cutter suitable for cutting mild steel threaded rod in sizes M6, M8 and M10 (M10 die set supplied as standard). The DSC102 provides a quick clean cut without the need to de-burr the rod before threading on a nut and can cut up to 1700 M10 cuts on a single 5Ah battery.
This unit features auto return after the cut has been made opening the jaws up ready for the next operation and a LED light helps to locate the rod for perfect rod drops. The brushless motor is maintenance free and more efficient than a brushed counterpart providing around 30% more run time per battery charge and the cutting dies are reversible for long life. Other features include a rod guide for precise cutting, rubberised grip and a joist hook for storage.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
1x Makita DSC102Z Cordless Threaded Rod Cutter (3/8″) 18V LXT® Li-Ion
1x Cutter Blade
1x Hex socket head bolt
1x Blade Cover
1x Depth Gauge
1x Thumb screw
1x Hex Wrench
DELIVERY OPTIONS are available depending on your location and preference based on available modes of transport.
You may avail of the following services (click HERE to see complete details):
1. DELIVERY RIDER within GMA (Grab/Lalamove/others) - Same Day Delivery for on-stock items (cut-off 12nn)
2. AIR or SEA CARGO (APCargo/Jades Cargo/others) - Estimated Delivery 1-3 weeks *depends on destination
3. REGIONAL BUS (Victory/Florida/Bataan/Genesis/others) - Estimated Delivery 2-5 days *depends on destination
4. NATIONWIDE COURIER SERVICE (LBC/JRS/J&T/others) - Estimated Delivery 3-7 days *depends on destination
5. REGIONAL FLEET SERVICE within GMA (Lalamove/Transportify/others) - Next Day Delivery (on-stock items)
6. PERSONAL PICKUP (Store Visit) *Please confirm stock availability prior to store visit.