The Makita DSP601 Twin 18v (36v) LXT Brushless 165mm (6-1/2”) Plunge Circular Saw delivers precise and more accurate cutting when combined with the Makita guide rail system (sold separately). The saw and rail system work together to produce accurate cuts with minimal tear-out. The saw combines a powerful Makita-built brushless motor powered by two 18 V LXT batteries with Automatic Torque Drive Technology (ADT) Technology, which adjusts cutting speed and torque during the cut for optimum performance.
The added feature from the DSP600 is that this DSP601 has Auto-Start Wireless System (AWS) - which connects to the compatible DVC864LZ Dust Extractor with Bluetooth. The dust extractor automatically runs while the switch is on.
The Saw has a variable speed control dial (2,500 – 6,300 RPM), with soft start and an electric brake for added convenience. It has a large 56mm cutting capacity at 0°, with a bevel capability of -1° to 48° and positive stops at 22.5° and 45°. When used with a rail system (sold separately) this Plunge Circular Saw is a more portable option to a table saw for select applications, and is ideal for use on the job site or in a workshop.
- Auto-start Wireless System (AWS) connects to vacuum cleaner with Bluetooth
- Up to 80% faster cutting than corded model SP6000
- Automatic torque Drive Technology (ADT) adjusts cutting speed and torque during cut for optimum performance
- 18V solution for corded power demands
- Two 18V LXT Li-Ion batteries deliver the power and performance for corded demands without leaving the 18V LXT platform
INCLUDES:TCT Saw Blade, Hex Wrench
|Blade Diameter||165 mm (6-1/2″)|
|Max Cutting Capacity||90°: 56 mm (2-3/16″)|
|45°: 40 mm (1-9/16″)|
|48°: 38 mm (1-1/2″)|
|No Load Speed (RPM)||2,500 – 6,300|
|Vibration Level||2.5 m/s² or less|
|Sound Pressure Level||92 dB(A)|
|Sound Power Level||103 dB(A)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||346x241x272 mm (13-5/8″x9-1/2″x10-3/4″)|
|Net weight||4.4 – 5.1 kg (9.8 – 11.2 lbs)|